Team Scirocco, and racing Roc website?

There was a web site I had bookmarked with lots of
cool pics of racing Sciroccos. I installed a new
version of Netscape and accidentally zapped all my
bookmarks. Now I don't know where that place was. It
seems there may have been lots of info there about
racing Rocs. Anybody remember this site...I got it
from someone on the list?

Jorel Jackson