16v performance help

How hard is it to change the headgasket, put a turbo, and convert to digi
1 on a 1.8 16v scirocco?  I have a place to do it with the tools to do it
with.  I basically need a few pointers to speed things up.  I have a
somewhat installation guide from ATP web site but its only a reference
since its for installing a turbo into a 8v car.  I'm going to be using an
g60 headgasket  with a new timing belt and seals. I have about two days
to do this in a shop in mid February so I have to work fast.  I have a
repair manual but its a little confusing on the timing belt removal.  Can
someone give  me some advice.