Quite OT: NYTimes.com Article: TV Ads Say S.U.V. Owners Support Terrorists

Diesel and gas have been around for a hundred years. Since that time we went
to the moon, left the solar system, created computers and incredible
medicines, we have reated a network that spans the globe and you tell me
that that is all we can come up with?

You gotta be kidding!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development