[Please Read] Cincy and Vortex

This is partially directed at Josh Able as he's been
blabbing around Vortex even though he's been asked NOT to.

Cincy is an event that I know we all really enjoy.
HOWEVER, it is also, starting this year, NOT open to the
"public."  This DOES NOT MEAN that you should instead
encourage people to sign up on the Scirocco-List just so
they can attend the party.  If that happens / continues to
happen, there just will not be a Cincy unless it's invite
only.  (And that will make a big headache for me
considering that I'd have to put together an invite list
for pretty much everyone that's attended!)

Please understand, I am inviting the world to my HOUSE for
God's sake.  It is a unique atmosphere, much more laid back
than a true car show, and I don't want to lose that.  It
would be impossible to keep the flavor if it were held in a
public place.

Don't screw it up for everyone ok?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov