I got new rims =)

Hey guys,

I picked up some rims last night that I saw on a forum.  They're 15 x 7
Ronal R8s.  I already have the ronal r8's, but mine are the OEM audi ones
with no dish (45 offset).  The new ones are 28 rear and 42 front, and all
have a nice big deep dish.  I had to decide real quick and it was a really
sweet deal so I jumped on them.

Just checkin with you guys... will they fit without rubbing?  I'm running
195 50 15s, I think they'll stretch over nicely.

Thanks!  I'll post pics when I get em on.  My only beef is that I thought
they were going to be gold like the audi ones, but it turns out they're
silver.  I liked how the car looked with gold on white, we'll see how it
is...

Vince