From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Question for all those with a 16v 2.0 block and 16v 1.8 head]

"Nathan Frechette" <desertwind16v@attbi.com> wrote:
> MIME Type: multipart/alternative
What does the compression ratio come out to be.  I have been searching on
the
tex and haven't been able to find good answers.  Thanks

Nate

Ah the great mystery of life. I've had one for two years and have yet to see
definitive numbers. From a practical aspect, it'll be happier on high
octane,
but good pump gas works fine. But did anyone ever find this number?
Somebody's
going to have to do some measuring with an engine apart I think. Maybe an
"experiment" for Cincy, who's got some heads laying around? With he skills
on
this list, and the known CR for the 2L, it should be do-able, right?
Cathy 2L/1.8L 16V "The silver headache"