OT:Pick-up truck yahoo

I agree...
This coming from the guy who has done.
53mi each way 4x day 2 years
75mi every weekend thru ATL traffic on fridays and monday ams... worst
traffic in the US... (pbrake fail .. then 7 days later. totaled by
pickup.. there when the 87)
900mi every month via airplanes. at least i wasnt drivin...
125mi every other day for 6 mo.. my luck ran out... tagged a jersey
barrier..Fixed audi still getting fixed.. next time make em fix everything
before you pick up the car..
250mi every other weekend... now...
3mi to work and back daily.. I LOVE it..
Brian
88 16v aka skateboard newest $2003 GRM challenger sub 1000 class..
84 0v next years GRM car.
82 2.0L topless bunny.. hopin the GRM car is faster...:-)
90 90q20v daily driver...
91 VFR750F GRM car is gonna be slower...