OT: ATTN All North Carolina Listers!!

	Any listers in the Charlotte/Mooresville, NC area???  I have found a car
down there I am seriously considering buying.  Being in NY, it's a bit
difficult to test drive the car before I buy.  Can someone help me out??
This guy is getting quite a few hits on this car, so if someone could do it
tomorrow or over the weekend, that would really work for me.

	Please private email me if you can help me out.  Beer will be my payment if
I end up down there to buy the car.  If I don't, we can work something out.

	Thanks,

	Renard