GTG NorCal

T Berk wrote:

> In any case Kevin is proposing another Rocs in the Fog A1 Invitational
> for early Feb., and there is the upcoming SoCal - NorCal gtg in SLO
> this Jan 25th.

I like the name..  :D

I dunno about that Jan 25th thing, though I'd like to go - anybody else
down my way or in SD interested in cruising up?  That's Super Bowl
weekend but the gtg is on Saturday so no conflict..

BTW for those of you in the area who didn't make the 'roc+all A1 gtg we
did up in Woodside back in October - you missed a great gig.  Had
something like 23 A1's there, about 50/50 between 'rocs and the rest of
our A1 brothers, and there were some VERY nice cars out there.  As
requested nobody showed up in anything later than an A1, which was good
because we'd have told 'em to park it and ride along with one of us.  We
had a nice flog thru the mountains and after one near-disaster,
everybody came out unscathed and a great time was had by all.  Do try to
make it in Feb if you can.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA