GTG NorCal

> >Well, I had a two part reply in the mix and my system crashed. (Hmmm,
> >hasn't done that in many a moon.)
> >
> >In any case Kevin is proposing another Rocs in the Fog A1 Invitational
> >for early Feb., and there is the upcoming SoCal - NorCal gtg in SLO
> >this Jan 25th.
> >
> >Details on Vortex for both. Need links? Wait a few. I have to
> >re-research.
> >

> >TBerk
> >oh, the answer is YES

1.=======================================
<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=647138> NorCal-SoCal gtg Jan
25th

Norcal meets SoCal
The Largest European Car Gathering Ever!

Date: Saturday, January 25, 2003
Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: German Parts and Restoration http://www.gprparts.com/
Directions: German Parts and Restoration
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&tarname=&tardesc=&osd=&newname=&newdesc=&dsd=&newHash=&newTHash=&newErr=&newTErr=&newFL=Use+Address+Below&newaddr=&newcsz=san+jose%2C+ca&newcountry=us&newTFL=Use+Address+Below&newtaddr=202+Tank+Farm+Rd&newtcsz=San+Luis+Obispo%2C+CA+93401-7520&newtcountry=us&Submit=Get+Directions>
Caravan Meeting Spot:
Location: Gilroy Outlet Mall (more specific location will be announced
next week)
Time: Meet @ 7:30am Leave @ 8am
(If your not there at 8am we're leaving without you)
Route: 101 south
Travel time: 3.5-4hrs depending on traffic
Theres a rest stop about half way. We'll stop there for anybody who
needs to use restrooms.
Make sure you get gas before you get to the meeting spot cause there
is NO gas stations that can handle this many cars.
Please bring an FRS radio

Admission/Show Cost: none! it's free!

2. <http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=650891>

Looks like Raffi found it after all.