From: "Rick Kellner" <rfkellner@snet.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 6:33 PM
Subject: Slow Windshield Wipers?

    Anyone know why the windshield wipers would operate much slower than
normal?  Even on the highest setting they are nowhere near the speed they
should be.  Are there bushings that wear out or lubrication points?
    Additionally, the voltage seem fine and everything else seems to operate
properly.
Thanks,
Rick Kellner
84 8v