Ok, so what do we do about it?

Use a proton exchange module. Feed it propane and it supplies heat and water
apart from electrical power.
Or better yet, a small constant heat source to create super heated steam,
feed this stream of steam to a turbine, which in turn turns the generator.
The egnerator feeds the motors....
Now the heat source.. Allyn?

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development