Ok, so what do we do about it?

Let me guess Julie, it's cold and ya have a foot of snow in your driveway eh
Julie... Bored at home? hehehehe

non rocco content : after changing, under beautiful sunny Texas day
72'f/22c, my glow plugs and complete glow plug harness My F250 starts like
its new.

Rocco content: few days ago driving from work to home at 4am, driving 90MPH,
my alternator belt broke, (no biggy stopped at 24 hr autozone to pick one
up) , but the next morning I noticed to my dismay, a dent (belt wide) pusing
outwars (from engine out) with a nice missing part of paint from the hood,
dent about 1/4" high 1/2" long belt width. Arrrrrgggghhh... everyone talking
about keeping ya timing belt covered... damn not I need to get my hood
repainted...and desing an alternator belt plate cover.. This Sucks...

Ahem... Burning soapboax, spreading the ashes out the window while drivibng
daily driver rocco on the hwy...