[Re: Quite OT: NYTimes.com Article: TV Ads Say S.U.V. OwnersSupport Terrorists]

Hey, back off, Drew's mine...(just kidding ya buddy)

Another comment, Drew - did you notice that politician on the news a whil=
back when they were trying to make us forget about our hydro bills, he dr=
ove
up in a new TDI Jetta that was fuelled with biodiesel. I had to laugh, ca=
use
I'd be burning it if I had access to it, and I bet they had to show him h=
ow to
get the thing into reverse. What a joke it was. (he was promoting the new=

initiatives to encourage alternative energies, as if they really cared)

Cathy, wishing my exhaust smelled like roasted peanuts instead of a bus
station

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
<<>Hehehehe, the other diesel nut speaks.

>I love you Drew :-P
>
>--
>Eric
>Northglenn, CO

I am beginning to worry about these "French Fry Boys"...

Dat's only 'cause the french fry gal is already taken...