From: <calimus@techography.net>
To: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 3:56 PM
Subject: 3rd Brake light rattle

Hello List.

My 3rd brake light in my 88 16v is making more noise then my entire dash.
I'm thinking about using some foam tape to shut it up but while sitting here
at work I thought maybe there is a way to adjust it.  So since my bently is
at home and I can't go look at the car right now, does anyone know of a way
to adjust that damn thing or is it best to use foam tape or something of
that nature.  Don't want to use any glue's as they tend to be messy in
general and some fog the glass.

As always, the help is appreciated.

William Snyder

88 Scirocco 16v