crank pulley removal

Best thing to do is to put it at TDC and make note of the marks on the
crank pulley, intermediate shaft gear, crank gear, and cam gear.  The
mark on the cam gear is actually on the BACK of the gear, and when the
engine is at TDC it is parallel to the top of the head.  The
intermediate shaft gear marking and a mark on the crank pulley should
line up with each other.  8v's are harder to time than 16vs :/

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20

The