crank pulley removal

Ahhhh, you don't have to remove the big bolt to get the crank pulley
off!  I made the same mistake the first I time I did a timing belt.  The
big bolt holds the timing belt cog onto the crank.  Once you get the
four outer allen bolts off, you should just be able to tap the crank
pulley off with a hammer.  Good luck!

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20