Turning Rocc into an Azteca :o)

I think I dig this idea.  Maybe not so much all the interior stuff, but it
would be nice to be able to fold down the rest like a tailgate.  Then again,
I've always been impressed with how much crap I can stuff into a rocco.  For
such a small car, the shape lends itself pretty well to cargo space.

I think if it were to be done, it would have to be top notch.  No screwin
around with hokey stuff.  I would have some hinges fabricated on the inside
somehow, so that you clamp it shut from the inside.  And I would somehow
make it so that you can't tell at all.

Defenately a very cool idea.  Here's my idea:  Rocco meets 914.  Removable
hardtop, mid mounted VR6.  mmmm, perfect.

Vince