Turning Rocc into an Azteca :o)

this is one of those times when you kind of lose a person's intentions
in email. Are you joking or actually serious?

If joking: hahaha
if serious: So, basically, what you are saying you want is a European
El Camino with a changing option. yikes. Buy one of them Subaru Bajas
or whatever they are called, save a rocc. I'm taking a wild guess here,
but that would probably do really bad things to your structural
integrity. I mean, if a convertible has less structural rigidity than a
hard top, imagine what doing this to half your car yourself would do to
it.  And maybe I'm paranoid, but what if it rolled?

LT