[OT] Totally non Roc - Steelers Win, Niners Win, Raiders Next week.

I was just watching ESPN and they said that the NFL Officials admitted that
they made a mistake on the last play for the Giants.  When they threw the 3
flags it was for pass interference, then after they pow wowed about it they
decided that he was an ineligable receiver.  A big no no when it comes to
refereeing.  When you throw a flag, you can't change the reason why you
threw it later on.  If they were to call it correctly, odds are that NY
would of won because they would of been able to try a field goal from the
3ish yard line.

I was just surprised that they even admitted the mistake because now you
have all the players screaming no fair!  Plus, the center who hiked the two
bad snaps in the game seems so down and out that he's ready to kill himself
or something (Junkin).  Then again, if it went the other way, I wouldn't
feel too good if I were the one that committed the pass interference.

The other wierd thing is that the Steelers had the 2nd biggest comeback in
NFL history until the San Fran/Giants game.

Dave
football junky

P.S.  Replay of the Fiesta bowl on ESPN Classics next Saturday at 8ET 5PT!!
I didn't see this one