[OT] Totally non Roc - Steelers Win, Niners Win, Raiders Next week.

WooHoo!

Life is good.  (so far).

I now return you to your regularly scheduled list content:

- Nitrle (sp) is better than standard surgical, but more expensive. They
are more durable too but neither hold up to oil over a few days (as in
long term reusable).

- I have a broken stud to remove from my 'new' head. Gonna see if I can
just drill out most of it and drop in a stud far enough to catch. Might
need to cut the new stud a little.

- Manifold to Down Pipe studs. One is broken, but I do have a new gasket
tween them. Can I remove the stud and use a bolt/nut combo?

- Been using those copper manifold nuts on the 4 strut mount bolts too.
Neat, if a bit out of place looking. (Using a Neuspeed x-bar too).

- Oil or ATF in the bottom of the struts during new installs? Seems oil
would be best, ATF sound more water absorbing to me.

(Any replies to On Topic Statements/Questions might be done via a new
thread.)

Peace & Luv to all,
TBerk