[kinda OT] opinions on Mechanix gloves

I also use nitrile gloves - my neighbour who worked for years as a CNC
machinist got me into them.  The biggest reason I started using them was
because they kept my hands clean so I looked more respectable for my day
job.  When you're working on diesels, a simple oil change can result in
hands that look like the inside of a chimney for about a week.

Anything thicker than these gloves and I wouldn't use them - it's too hard
to handle small fasteners etc.  I find it necessary to go without the
nitrile gloves even when doing glow plug changes on the turbo diesel - too
damned little space and the nuts that hold the connectors on are tiny
enough with bare fingers.

Drew