Quasi OT - Corrado / possible scirocco sale

--- "Lyman M. Terni" <ternil@union.edu> wrote:
> Well,
>
> I finally sorted out money enough to buy a black 92 SLC
> Corrado. I'm
> not really sure what I'm going to do with the Scirocco.
> Part of me
> really wants to keep it, but the other part can't really
> justify being
> 20 and owning two cars. So I'm putting this out there
> just to see if
> anyone is interested:
>
> 1987 Red Scirocco 8v
> 240xxx miles
> recently done stuff:
>
> All V Belts, T belt
> clutch
> motor mounts
> valve cover and upper timing belt cover powdercoated
> injector seals (upper and lower)
> a mess of other stuff that I need to look into my records
> for.
>
> I know its not worth much, but if anybody needs a winter
> beater or
> somethin, the car is pretty straight.
>
> Anybody interested?
> L. Terni
> Schenectady, NY/ Lakeville, CT
> 87 8v

I'll vouch for Lyman on this - he took delivery of it at my
place.  It's a Cincy car that had one owner most of it's
life I believe, regularly maintained, and very straight.

How are you going to afford a Corrado Lyman?  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov