Quasi OT - Corrado / possible scirocco sale

Well,

I finally sorted out money enough to buy a black 92 SLC Corrado. I'm
not really sure what I'm going to do with the Scirocco. Part of me
really wants to keep it, but the other part can't really justify being
20 and owning two cars. So I'm putting this out there just to see if
anyone is interested:

1987 Red Scirocco 8v
240xxx miles
recently done stuff:

All V Belts, T belt
clutch
motor mounts
valve cover and upper timing belt cover powdercoated
injector seals (upper and lower)
a mess of other stuff that I need to look into my records for.

I know its not worth much, but if anybody needs a winter beater or
somethin, the car is pretty straight.

Anybody interested?
L. Terni
Schenectady, NY/ Lakeville, CT