Car Books

See, I have the opposite opinion.  i forgot I also have Don Alexander's
book and thought it a waste of money after having Puhn's book.

AFA Smith, I find him very entertaining to read (in Engineer To Win)
and very informative.  Gives you more than you need to know but plenty
of background info so you can learn when to ask 'why'.

Just my opinion...whatever works for you is fine with me.  We're
probably confusing whoever asked originally (Joe Doty?)!

Ron