my project Rieger Scirocco

Hi Allyn, the reason why I did this was because it was easier and much
better.  I removed the entire rear quarter as it was required and will
open up the inner wheel well to allow me to run bigger tires or wheels and
of course bigger slicks in the future.  I'll be sealing it with the
typical fiberglass material as how the kit was made of.  I have update the
pictures, take a look around and you'll see why I had to do this from the
kit.