  From: Jeff Hates Spam =

  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org =

  Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 11:49 AM
  Subject: where to sell parts?

  (Skip to the next paragraph to avoid sappiness) It's been nearly 2 year=
since I last subscribed to this list, and it's damned heartening to see t=
hat
it's still going strong, and that there are so many familiar faces (well,=

e-mail addresses).  Owners of other marques should be so lucky!

  Under threat of physical violence from my spouse, I traded my beloved '=
82 GL
(and lots of equally beloved cash, and freedom from debt) for a 2001.5 Pa=
ssat.
 I'm generally happy with the new car (don't get me started about the
dealership, though), but have still kept my garage stocked with 'rocco sp=
ares,
"just in case."  The threats are starting anew, and I can see as where I'=
better get to doing something about it.

  So, my question is, what do you folks recommend for moving a relatively=

small amount of Scirocco parts?  I used to buy stuff from individuals who=

posted here, and that worked pretty well (at least from my end).   It loo=
ks as
though that traffic has moved to the scirocco.org site; is that working w=
ell
for everyone?  What about Ebay?  I've got a digital camera, and thought a=
bout
posting pix of the stuff (especially the used and/or hard-to-describe stu=
ff)
to link to any ads I place.  Do you find this helpful, either as buyers o=
sellers?

  Thanks,
  Jeff Wheeler
  Columbia, SC =

Yeah, just list them here and do the deals off list. I don't think anyone=
 has
a problem with that. Soooo... whattya got???