WTB: A1 bracket for shift linkage

This is for an A1 (Scirocco)

I need the little bracket that mounts on the
differential housing opposite the rear motor mount
bracket. I also need all the hardware involved
including the pivot bolt. The bracket holds the pivot
for the small "L"-shaped arm/bellcrank with the
balljoints on both ends. This is the part of the
linkage that enables the side-to-side motion of the
shifter, which translates to in-out on the
transmission's selector.

(Does that make sense? I realize I'm trying to
describe VW's attempt at a Rube Goldberg device here.
I could scan my Bentley if anyone thinks they might
have it but isn't sure we're talking about the same
thing.)

Neal