where to sell parts?

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C2B254.F6003180

(Skip to the next paragraph to avoid sappiness) It's been nearly 2 years =
since I last subscribed to this list, and it's damned heartening to see =
that it's still going strong, and that there are so many familiar faces =
(well, e-mail addresses).  Owners of other marques should be so lucky!

Under threat of physical violence from my spouse, I traded my beloved =
'82 GL (and lots of equally beloved cash, and freedom from debt) for a =
2001.5 Passat.  I'm generally happy with the new car (don't get me =
started about the dealership, though), but have still kept my garage =
stocked with 'rocco spares, "just in case."  The threats are starting =
anew, and I can see as where I'd better get to doing something about it.

So, my question is, what do you folks recommend for moving a relatively =
small amount of Scirocco parts?  I used to buy stuff from individuals =
who posted here, and that worked pretty well (at least from my end).   =
It looks as though that traffic has moved to the scirocco.org site; is =
that working well for everyone?  What about Ebay?  I've got a digital =
camera, and thought about posting pix of the stuff (especially the used =
and/or hard-to-describe stuff) to link to any ads I place.  Do you find =
this helpful, either as buyers or sellers?

Thanks,
Jeff Wheeler
Columbia, SC
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C2B254.F6003180

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d8d0c8>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>(Skip to the next paragraph to avoid=20
sappiness)&nbsp;It's been nearly 2 years since I last subscribed to this =
list,=20
and it's damned heartening to see that it's still going strong, and that =
there=20
are so many familiar faces (well, e-mail addresses).&nbsp; Owners of =
other=20
marques should be so lucky!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Under threat of physical violence from =
my spouse, I=20
traded my beloved '82 GL (and lots of equally beloved cash, and freedom =
from=20
debt) for a 2001.5 Passat.&nbsp; I'm generally happy with the new car =
(don't get=20
me started about the dealership, though), but have still kept my garage =
stocked=20
with 'rocco spares, "just in case."&nbsp; The threats are starting anew, =
and I=20
can see as where I'd better get to doing something about =
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So, my question is, what do you folks =
recommend for=20
moving a relatively small amount of Scirocco parts?&nbsp; I used to buy =
stuff=20
from individuals who posted here, and that worked pretty well (at least =
from my=20
end).&nbsp;&nbsp; It looks as though that traffic has moved to the =
scirocco.org=20
site; is that working well for everyone?&nbsp; What about Ebay?&nbsp; =
I've got a=20
digital camera, and thought about posting pix of the stuff (especially =
the used=20
and/or hard-to-describe stuff) to link to any ads I place.&nbsp; Do you =
find=20
this helpful, either as buyers or sellers?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeff Wheeler</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Columbia, SC =
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C2B254.F6003180--