[Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy]

------------=_1046400033-11856-2

We'll be on I-70.  And I will have no problems keeping up with your bloated swedish meatball of a yugo.

Guantlet thrown for the western caravan, a la williams style.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- message from Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> attached:
------------=_1046400033-11856-2