Getting into the USA

I've been doing some research and it looks like it isn't gonna be an ea=
sy
task (but worth it, if I can manage it!). Any help offered by listers w=
ould
be most appreciated.
I'm not really bothered which state/city as it seems that once you've g=
ot
your "foot in the door" then you can decide to move on elsewhere.
It seems, the most difficult thing is finding work, as the best way of
getting in is to have a company sponser you by telling the INS that you=

perform a task that is either unique or difficult to find from another =
US
citizen. Anybody on the list got there own company? I can turn my hand =
most things!
I'm going to look into some more of the legal in's and outs and see wha=
other legal stuff might help or cause more problems.
Unless I marry a US citizen? any female listers out there, or any of yo=
guys got a daughter??

Adam,

                                                                       =
                                                               =20
                      Mike Weiler                                      =
                                                               =20
                      <relbrb@comcast.n        To:       Adam J Garside=
/UK/Contr/IBM@IBMGB                                            =20
                      et>                      cc:                     =
                                                               =20
                                               Subject:  Re: Getting in=
to the USA                                                     =20
                      27/02/2002 00:10                                 =
                                                               =20
                                                                       =
                                                               =20
                                                                       =
                                                               =20

I am not sure how to go about it but i am willing to help you in any wa=
y I
can including job looking apartment finding and what not near my area..=
.I
live in Lancaster PA