Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy

--0-1173225329-1046326492=:52868

Actually, I'm putting in a pretty sick system to up the weight, but it's an 8v instead of 16 which lightens it some, plus it has 196 n/m of torque stock. By Cincy I'm shooting for slightly less torque, but a bigger intercooler, water injection, better air intake, free(er) flowing exhaust and upping the boost considerably. I'm not saying I can stomp you all, but I bet I can give a lot of you a bit of competition.
Dan

 Decker <boisfort@myhome.net> wrote:Hi Dan;    You better put that Swedish Mor on a diet since there will be plenty of Mk 1s there that weigh 2 grand and have 150 + hpBrian DeckerCurtis WA----- Original Message ----- From: Dan Smith To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 9:06 PMSubject: Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy

While I may have defected from the ranks by getting a Saab, I just want to warn you all that I plan on spanking as many people as possible with it. It already has around 150hp and it's only going to go up. ;) So if you got mods planned, throw them in before June because you don't want to get beat by a Swedish car now do you? Heh, the only thing Swedes are really known for is meatballs, volvos and bikini models. (No offense to anyone swedish)

Dan

Finally able to confidently hang with roccs. I was afraid I was going to be waaaaaaay behind in the caravan. Not anymore!

--0-1173225329-1046326492=:52868

<P>Actually, I'm putting in a pretty sick system to up the weight, but it's an 8v instead of 16 which lightens it some, plus it has 196 n/m of torque stock. By Cincy I'm shooting for slightly less torque, but a bigger intercooler, water injection, better air intake, free(er) flowing exhaust and upping the boost considerably. I'm not saying I can stomp you all, but I bet I can give a lot of you a bit of competition.
<P>Dan
<P>&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Decker &lt;boisfort@myhome.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT size=2>Hi Dan;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; You better put that Swedish Mor on a diet since there will be plenty of Mk 1s there that weigh 2 grand and have 150 + hp</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Brian Decker</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Curtis WA</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A href="mailto:sad_rocc@yahoo.com"; title=sad_rocc@yahoo.com>Dan Smith</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A href="mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org"; title=scirocco-l@scirocco.org>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, February 26, 2003 9:06 PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Warning to all you planning on going to Cincy</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<P>While I may have defected from the ranks by getting a Saab, I just want to warn you all that I plan on spanking as many people as possible with it. It already has around 150hp and it's only going to go up. ;) So if you got mods planned, throw them in before June because you don't want to get beat by a Swedish car now do you? Heh, the only thing Swedes are really known for is meatballs, volvos and bikini models. (No offense to anyone swedish)</P>
<P>Dan</P>
<P>Finally able to confidently hang with roccs. I was afraid I was going to be waaaaaaay behind in the caravan. Not anymore!</P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
--0-1173225329-1046326492=:52868--