NON A/C EMERGENCY

well what we did was not pay $50 for that dumb aluminium non-a/c bracket. we took the a/c compressor off, hack sawed all the unused material off of the compressor brackett, cleaned it up and mounted the alternator lower in place of the a/c compressor. then welded the double pulley assembly below the alternator so it does not spin freely. the measures the beltt size we would need my wraping a cord around where the belt would need to go and took that length to autozone and got a belt that matched.
hth!
-alan