$22.5k buys A LOT

Very impressive... This is a piece of work! The Skyline is, in some
configurations, legal for sale in the US. A company in southern California
is the legal importer of sever versions of the R32, R34, etc. They brought
in several cars on their own nickle and did the whole crash test etc to get
DOT approval. These cars, although in most cases several years old, fetch
as high as $80K... sometimes higher.

The Skyline is legendary...

-Raffi