Bosch vs VW names for fuel injection

Not sure exactly what your question is (are you trying to find out which your car is?)
If I'm not mistaken, you can just look at the fuel computer... I know my fuel computer says right on it, KE-Jetronic (CIS-E).  It's under the cowl cover - you could always look at its part number, too.
(I may have missed out on this post - did someone already post this info?)