$22.5k buys A LOT

Those power outputs are governed mainly by rules, not engine
limitations...F1 engines used to make well over 1000hp from 1.5L turbo
V6s in qualifying trim.  I don't think 1000hp is completely out of the
question given perfect tune, nitrous (which it has), and C16.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20

Ferrari
> should buy this car and let Michael spank everybody.... again....
>=20
> Do I smell smoke going up someones ass?
>=20
> I'll admit I don't have enough knowledge to say for sure on way or the
> other, but I seriously doubt it....
>=20
> Jason Adams
> Fahrvergnugen Forever! ;)