anyone running h&r race springs?

i'm on shines now--they're too mushy, especially with the bilsteins. plus,
not running with the front sway i think takes away some responsiveness,
though it handles very neutral.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...