Rolly Polly Physics... WAS Re: battery relocation question

 Hi Jason;
     I'm no expert but I would think the most gain would be as low as
 possible for CG, as far back as possible for weight distribution and as far
 to the passenger side as possible to off set the drivers weight on the left
 side of the car. Back in the prehistoric days when I owned and drove a
swing
 axle 58 Porsche the race shop I went to put 2 degrees negative camber in
the
 rear on the drivers side and 3 degrees on the passenger side to compensate
 for my lard butt.
 Brian Decker
 Western WA
 79 Scirocco