16V Best mixture / timing settings?

I agree with brett. I have found that bumping the
timing increased low end torque at the expense of high
end power.  What happes is the advance is usefull at
the lower rpms >4000, but above that the knock sensor
kicks in and takes away too much timing.  I've had got
luck with no more than 8 deg.  Bretts ma current #s
are right on...