OT: computer thermodynamics (the hydraulic kind)

kit comes with glycol mixture, and instructions call for distilled water
added to the mix.
kit also comes with, aww hell, just go here ;)
http://www.infotechnow.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=945
or here:
http://koolance.com/products/product.html?code=CCS-A02

my setup:
athlon 2600+
1 gig pc3200 ddr ram
chaintech nforce motherboard
geforce4 ti 4200

...and then there is the brand new antec 430 watt power supply that almost
just pooped itself (it refused to turn either of its fans on at all. i
understand wanting to be quiet and all, but it started smoking for crying
out loud).
so... im currently running all of this crap on a 235 watt power supply :P
Al