[Re: [Re: That old thread- Price o' Gas was: Getting into theUSA]]

"Josh20V" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
well, if you didn't drive the tub 10,000 miles a week!! :P

Josh Able

You calling my car a tub? At least I could make it to Cincy on one fill u=
with fuel left over unlike certain other black cars I can think of ;P
Heck, that black car of yours makes way more soot than mine too (and mine=
's
supposed to). And I can hear the engine over the turbo (wait, that's not
necessarily a good thing...)
 =

Must be the undersized wing on mine...<wink>

Cathy (appreciating chunky black cars wherever they may roam)