soon to be not a rocc owner (long)

--0-931067918-1046218043=:18992

Well, after much discussion with the person who bought the purple mk1, we've ironed out a trade for my rocc for his saab 900 turbo, with a SPG kit for cheap. So, I will no longer be a rocc owner, or even a dub owner. Sad yes, but I've always wanted a car with turbo. As long as there isn't a rule about non rocc owners being on the list, I plan on staying and still attending Cincy. Sorry about all the hassle Brett, but between turbo and a 9hr drive compared to the Audi and a 24hr drive, the Saab won. It's stick too. This guy could sell gas to the Amish though. When I go to get the car, he's giving me a full tour of a Stealth fighter (he's a jet engine mechanic in the military), letting me sit in the cockpit and take pictures! How sick is that? Plus, he's in the New Mexico desert, so I can see how fast the rocc can go before I hand it over. Brett, I do feel really bad about being such a PITA over selling the car. I am still interested in the alternator, could you get me a price on 3-day Fedex or UPS? Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye open on mk1s for me, come summer time and depending on how the Saab is treating me I may be in the market for one again. For those of you who  have bought cars interstate, how would I go about getting the car legal to drive back?

Dan