Getting into the USA

--- Marc_Scirocco_Québec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Where do you get real ale, hand pulled?
>
> Cheers.

In England, on every other street corner.  The only bad beer in England is American beer (I smile
when I see the young 'uns swigging Bud...what they to do be stylish, sheesh).  Oh, and Guiness.
MUCH better in Ireland.

Scirocco content: bad morning.  Stalled on me,...hmm...out of gas?  No, not quite, but more fuel
got it running (bad in-tank pump?).  And tore off my front bumper cover in the process.  Where's
that rope when I need it?