From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Adam J Garside
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 3:50 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Getting into the USA

Right everyone, I've had enough of this screwball country. They've
just put speedbumps down a road I go down every morning and they keep
dropping the speed limits in my town. This coupled with the close to
=A30.80p per litre petrol price so it takes =A345 to fill the tank on =
the
Rocco means i'm outta here.

Anyone have experience with re-locating to the US? Info on Visas,
Green Cards Etc Etc.  I'm a computer techie person, mainly dealing
with Hardware (building/repairing systems) and I spent a year and a
half as a printer engineer. I might have to bring over a container
with my Scala in (and a ton of euro bumpers, lights and 16v inlet
manifolds!!)

Adam,
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i