Getting into the USA

--0-176817054-1046168021=:1871

Well, car importing was discussed awhile back and it's insane expensive. As for relocating, I have no idea, but gas where I am is almost $2 a gal and isnt about to go down. And, um, you know there are other roads you could live on.... We got lots of IBMs though, so maybe you could transfer. I knew a few people who came from England to work at IBM for a year or so. I think IBM helped pay for expenses and helped set them up with a place and stuff.
Dan
 Adam J Garside <adam.garside@uk.ibm.com> wrote:Right everyone, I've had enough of this screwball country. They've just put
speedbumps down a road I go down every morning and they keep dropping the
speed limits in my town.
This coupled with the close to £0.80p per litre petrol price so it takes
£45 to fill the tank on the Rocco means i'm outta here.

Anyone have experience with re-locating to the US? Info on Visas, Green
Cards Etc Etc. I'm a computer techie person, mainly dealing with Hardware
(building/repairing systems) and I spent a year and a half as a printer
engineer.
I might have to bring over a container with my Scala in (and a ton of euro
bumpers, lights and 16v inlet manifolds!!)

Adam,
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i
http://www.geocities.com/little_log