MKI FS in Sunnyvale, who looked?

I did not, but am interested regardless...I don't know where Sunnyvale is, but was trying to get a
look at a grey one in Riverside (sold before I could get someone there) and am now pursuing a red
one in Sacramento and a white? '76 in LA area...plus whatever Doug Teulie might have.

Any help you can give me is most appreciated.

Ron