[mouse pooh, dead ahead! (was got my scirocco and it smells like pee)]

yup, gloves and a mask...I new the risk was there and I didn't want to
screw around...wrt your truck story, I'm going to open up the heater box
and run my vacuum with a narrow hose through my ducts just to make sure.

I was pretty amazed about the lack of wiring damage, but I'll be even more
amazed if I can get the smell out...I'm pretty much going to have to wipe
every surface clean both around the raintray (found a nest there) and
inside the car.

oh well, that's what I get for buying a barn car.

sandor