[mouse pooh, dead ahead! (was got my scirocco and it smells like pee)]

In a message dated 2/24/03 9:21:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
list@cemetery.homeunix.org writes:

> http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blrats2.htm

Dude, that disease that Cathy was talking about was no urban legend. It's
called the Hantavirus and a boy who was just a year ahead of me in college
died from it in 1993. He caught it from working on his senoir project in a
vacant industrial loft in which there was rat and mouse feces present. Please
do not make a mockery of something that is quite real, at least on the East
Coast. I was there for this boy's memorial service and there to see his
friends finish his senior film because that's what he would have wanted.

Courtney