rims

I'm running a 195/50/15 on BK Racing 5-spokes (Came with the car) with
"Kelly Challenger" Tyres?????
Soon as I've worn out the tyres I'll put on my 100+ Azerro's with their
brand new Pirelli P6000's.

http://www.geocities.com/little_log/images/Image6.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/little_log/images/Azerro.jpg

                      Scirocco16vJay@aol