[rims]

Scirocco16vJay@aol.com wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

what type of rims do you all have

The headache (16V) - DRW's (Drag Racing Wheels?), 14's, bought them used,=
 no
idea who the heck DRW really is, but they are light and good looking. (7
double spokes, came off a Honda)

The rotten Rocco (1980) - the VW GTIs, of course, but I could put the mig=
hty P
slots on instead.

Bug - big heavy ADR Demonyas, all black, and only the spokes are machined=

aluminum, 17's. Hey it's all about the look. I get a ton of comments on '=
em.

Other wheel comments? I love Daun's white beauties on his white 16V, and
Peter's Ronals on that MkI are to die for. Niether would suit my cars as =
well
though.